Jay Rock’s “Win” was undoubtedly one the songs the summer time. The observe was getting common rotations from DJ’s within the membership, at concert events and on the radio. While Jay Rock would not essentially have the mainstream as his labelmate Kendrick Lamar, he bought a significant search for “Win” after it was included on the season 4 premiere Ballers. According to new reviews, the inclusion “Win” helped the track land the primary track on the Top TV Songs chart.
Jay Rock’s “Win” takes the lead on Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Songs chart for August 2018. The rankings for Top TV Songs chart are decided by track and present knowledge from Tunefind. It’s additionally ranked utilizing a method which blends Shazam tags and gross sales and streaming info from Nielsen Music throughout the interval.
In addition to Jay Rock’s “Win,” Valee and Jeremih sit at quantity 2 with “Womp Womp” after it was included on HBO’s Insecure. The checklist consists of 4 songs from Insecure together with “Cold War” by Cautious Clay, “Easy” by Anna Wise and Xavier Omar and “Life’s A Bitch” by Radiant Children.
Buddy and A$AP Ferg additionally made the checklist with “Black.” Like Jay Rock’s “Win,” the track was included on Ballers and landed at quantity 7 on the chart.
Peep the total checklist under.
1. “WIN,” Jay Rock, Ballers (HBO)
2. “Womp Womp,” Valee that includes Jeremih, Insecure (HBO)
three. “Cold War,” Cautious Clay, Insecure (HBO)
four. “Easy,” Anna Wise & Xavier Omär, Insecure (HBO)
5. “Love & Hate,” Michael Kiwanuka, Animal Kingdom (TNT)
6. “Pa’lante,” Hurray for the Riff Raff, Sharp Objects (HBO)
7. “Black,” Buddy that includes A$AP Ferg, Ballers (HBO)
eight. “Ghost,” The Acid, Sharp Objects (HBO)
9. “Life’s A Bitch,” Radiant Children, Insecure (HBO)
10. “Mercy Now,” Mary Gauthier, Yellowstone (Paramount)