At the conclusion Avengers: Infinity War, Thanos snapped his fingers and killed half life within the galaxy. Although slaughtering billions looks as if sufficient homicide, Thanos ought to have taken down heroes like Tony Stark or Thor if he deliberate on successful. The Mad Titan could have gained the battle, however as Doctor Strange noticed, the conflict is much from over.
In Avengers: Infinity War-The Art the Movie, Marvel Studios head visible growth Ryan Meinerding explains why Thanos did not kill all of the heroes. “The plan getting all of the Infinity Stones is placing him ready being so highly effective that he’s kind calmer, extra single-minded, and extra cheap,” he defined. “He is just not essentially fearful about killing the heroes. As lengthy as he finally ends up with the stones, he can accomplish what he desires. That was kind the place the place we have been beginning. We have been looking for appears that have been extra informal, as a result of he would not actually need his armor after he had gathered multiple Infinity Stone.”
A a lot simpler and extra apparent motive is that Marvel plans to make one other two billion after they drop Avengers four, which touches down subsequent Spring.
Marvel is gearing up for the Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital release Avengers: Infinity War. The epic superhero mash-up destroyed the box fice and set a new standard for comic book movies. Fans the Marvel movies left the theater in absolute shock at the end Infinity War, and a key moment at the end the film was translated into one the most popular memes the year (I don’t feel so good…).
Marvel Studios has announced all the extra goodies that will come packed into their take-home release Infinity War, and it looks likes fans will have hours exclusive content to sift through. Although the Battle Wakanda was somewhat underwhelming (if Marvel went the path “The Battle Helm’s Deep” it would have been more epic) it will be interesting to take a look behind the scenes at how the fight was put together. There will also be a segment dedicated to Thanos, giving fans a closer look at the Mad Titan. Via Marvel, the full list extras and exclusive content are as follows:
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled f the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximf and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Avengers: Infinity War drops digitally on July 31 and on Blu-Ray August 14.
At the end Avengers: Infinity War it seemed as if all hope was lost. Despite the combined efforts all the Avengers and the Guardians the Galaxy, Thanos was able to get his hands on all the Infinity Stones. With a simple snap his fingers, Thanos ended half all life in the universe. The Mad Titan had grown up on a planet that became overpopulated, and his people died out because it. Seeking to stop that occurrence from ever happening again, Thanos planned on “mercifully” killing f half life in a painless way so that all others could thrive.
After the snap, all the original members the Avengers were left unaffected. That lead many fans to believe in the “Theory the Six,” an internet idea that states the original members will have to sacrifice themselves for the future the universe. Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige recently sat down with Birth. Movies. Death. and revealed that the snap affected more than just the humans (and humanoid aliens) in the universe. When asked if Thanos’ homicidal plans extended to the animals in the galaxy as well, Feige answered with a resounding “Yes!” He continued on to confirm, “Yes. All life.” Damn Thanos… even the puppies?
Marvel Studios’ 10-year run has slowly been culminating into a big moment. After seeing his face at the end the original Avengers film, Thanos the mad titan is on his way to Earth. His quest for the Infinity Stones led him to the superheroes we got to know over the past decade. With the movie out next month, Marvel drops a trailer showing f the intense battle we will soon get to witness.
One the biggest highlights the trailer are the shots we see the unlikely allies. Some the heroes who have never crossed paths are seen interacting, with Marvel’s signature, witty quips. The second half the trailer gives us a view the huge fight, similar to that the original Avengers. While the heroes were divided during Civil War, they will have to band together once more to stop Thanos from destroying half the universe.
We’re just over a month away from the long-awaited confrontation. Marvel bumped up the release date to April 27th for a worldwide launch, allowing everyone to watch it at the same time. You can find the climax to the 18-movie franchise in theaters soon, featuring names like Robert Downey Jr., Chadwick Boseman, Chris Evans, and Tom Holland. Check out the trailer below.